Make A Payment

A guardian for minor children can only be named through a will. If the parents have not done this, and both die before the children reach legal age, the court will have to name someone to raise them without knowing whom the parents would have chosen. From my perspective, the very worst choice of guardian the parents can make will always be better than the choice made by a judge who knows neither the children nor the potential candidates.